The selection procedure consists of following steps:
- The candidates who have registered for SICSR will be short-listed for GE-PIWAT (Group Exercise, Personal Interaction & Writing Ability Test) based on their SNAP test score and weightage. The names of the short-listed candidates will be put up on www.sicsr.ac.in on January 24th, 2017 (Saturday). E-mail confirming your selection will be sent to the e-mail id provided at the time of registration
- GE-PIWAT will be conducted on February 4th, 5th & 12th, 2017 at Pune.
At the time of GE-PIWAT, candidates should submit following documents:
- Online registration form along with his/her photograph and sign on it. Attested photocopies of SSC, HSC and graduation mark lists. In case you are appearing for your last year examination, kindly attach photocopies of all mark lists from first year to the last examination passed by you.
- An attested copy of the category certificate, if applying for a category seat.
- Work experience certificate /appointment letter and copy of last salary slip, to prove your total experience in months.
- Merit list will be displayed on the institute website. E-Mail message confirming selection will be sent to the e-mail id and selection letter will be dispatched on your address provided at the time of registration.
- The selected candidate is required to pay the fees as per the schedule to secure the admission; otherwise the seat will be given to next candidate in the merit list. The acceptance of fees by the institute does not mean that the admission is confirmed, as all admissions are subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria of SIU.
The distribution of marks for the selection procedure will be as follows:
- SNAP Test: 40 Marks [SNAP Score of 180 will be scaled down to 40]
- Academic Profile Score: 10 Marks [Based on Std. X, XII, Graduation marks]
- Writing Ability Test: 15 Marks
- Personal Interaction: 35 Marks
Medium language of instruction: English